Friday, September 3, 2010

Finally


Well, we made it through the week in Spokane.  Yesterday we went to a gross gorge-fest called Pig Out in the Park.  The food was lackluster, but how would my kids know? They only tried the pizza.  My little urban cowboy hurt his neck on the electronic bull, after which time Olivia burst into tears and could only be consoled with a $5 ride on the blow-up slide.  Grace was so worried about me getting a good photo of her going down it that I'm not sure how much she actually enjoyed it.  Henry's neck felt instantly better after a new video game for the car was purchased, THANK GAH.

Mitch is finally on his way in my beloved minivan, which will be ditched lovingly placed at Grandpa's house while we roam the wilds of DC.  We head out in the morning and I'm really going to miss my family and waking up to this gorgeous backyard view of my sister and brother-in-law's:

No comments: