Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Man Cold

I've got to make this quick, Mitch is home with a Man Cold and I need to run out and get a bunch of drugs to numb the misery. I'll probably pick up some drugs for Mitch, as well.  I haven't had the house to myself in weeks, what with Jack being sick, Henry's little surgery, and now the Man Cold. Mitch is a pretty manly guy. I've seen him ripping out walls and slinging a sledgehammer while ignoring bloody wounds. He's hiked through Africa and lived through postpartum psychosis (mine). He's killed and butchered poultry, 'disposed' of live rodents, changed horrible diapers, and cleaned up countless piles of barf. One kid has even barfed in his mouth. His body was mangled in a car wreck and he went through several surgeries to fix himself.  All without complaint.  But this sniffle he has is taking him DOWN.

This video has been around forever, but if you haven't seen it, it's a pretty good idea of what's going on around here:



I caught Henry looking longingly at the XBox before school today, then saw him run upstairs and lick Mitch's used coffee mug.  So, yeah, send Nyquil.

No comments: