Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Doing My Part for the Economy

My long-suffering husband pulled up to the house in the middle of the day today. It seems all the stuff I've been ordering from Amazon over the past month arrived on the same day.  I've been banned from Amazon in the past a few times.  Can you guess why?


 But, we got cereal!  And whole wheat bread flour! And.....Stuff!

But most importantly, tortilla chips.


And water bottles and more stuff.

And a knife sharpener and scrubbing brush.

Soccer gear. And a bunch of art supplies and face cream and books and other stuff.  YAY!

 I do feel a little embarrassed that the pile above all came on the same day.  Yikes. I hope I don't get a reputation for being a shopaholic, because I assure you, I AM NOT one.  And why didn't my Macy's stuff come yet?

3 comments:

Jen said...

Oh, this brings back memories!

Julie said...

You must make up like 5% of the GNP & 50% of the USPS income ;-)

Jill said...

Oh man we are both laughing here ... not AT you, but WITH you.

BTW, HI!!! So nice to see that all is great with your house, your post, etc ...

:)